Monday 27 September 2010

Today is the day!

This morning I woke up and looked in the mirror and I didn't like what I saw - love handles of massive proportion, a flabby 'baby pocket' and a huge bum..
It may only be 5 weeks since I gave birth, but something's got to give. I am falling in to the same pattern of chocolate snacking that I suffered with after my first pregnancy and it needs to stop.

For I, Second Time Mummy, have decided that this is the day I start my "get back in to shape 'Big Mum > Little Mum' blog" and I want you all to join me for the ride.

It is sure to be a funny journey and I'm not quite sure how long it will take, but I will do it - I will go from big mummy to small mummy.

How you might ask?

We'll that's something I am not quite sure of yet. I may try a weight loss programme eventually and I might try and do some exercise, in all honesty I don't know what to do- but I am open to ideas.

First things first, I need to start eating healthier and stop snacking, so that is my goal for the week. The only problem is - do I eat all of the snacks I have left in the house, so that there's no temptation?! I couldn't waste food could I? And there's a cream cake in the fridge? See I'm distracted already!

I'm off now to plan for my healthier, skinnier, new body - no sniggering! But please, join me - I think this is going to be lots of fun - not for me obviously, but I'm pretty sure you'll all get a good laugh out of it!

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck!
    As for the snacks left around the house I say give them to the man of the house - it's one of their duties to remove that sort of temptation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I'll be following this and your journey. I am 30wks pregnant and will be back at Weight Watchers asap after the lovely bubs makes an appearance!! :)

    ReplyDelete