Saturday 4 June 2011

Weightloss Update

I'm really naughty for not updating on my progress, I just don't seem to have a minute to blog at the moment. But I am pleased to say that I am still doing Weight Watchers and I am still following it properly.

Since I joined WW on 11th April I have lost 16 and a half pounds - that's only half a pound off having lost 10% of my body weight!!! I am so pleased and very proud of myself. I hadn't really noticed  difference when looking in the mirror but I've just been looking at pictures of myself from last night's Take That concert and I saw that my shape is starting to transform...


Me and Mum x
I was naughty at the concert and drank a bottle of wine so I've gone over my points limit for the week but I'm back on the strict regime now and fingers crossed the 1/2 pound will still come off so I can get my 10% key ring. Eeeek, I'll let you know Monday x

No comments:

Post a Comment