Thursday 14 April 2011

Week 1 - The first weigh in

I know what you thought - I'd done it again - given up before I'd even started but I haven't, I've just been too busy to post.

On Monday I headed back to Weight Watchers to see if week one of the diet had been successful. Admittedly I had, had a couple of slip ups but I was confident that I'd been a good girl really and that I'd at least lose a couple of pounds. I think I know all about ProPoints now and I'm starting to learn what's what's what.

I stepped on the scales to reveal that I had lost 4lbs - YES!

I don't feel hungry because I'm filling up on zero point fruit and veg - brilliance - but I still can't manage to cut out chocolate yet : (

I've had WW Pizza for dinner with salad but I have had chocs in work and I will NEED wine tomorrow night! Hopefully, I can get back on track but i'll see you Monday for the week 2 weigh in!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck - it's a brilliant diet, my husband and I joined 8 weeks ago, I've lost 24lb and he's lost 26.5lb

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done hun. i've just gone back to slimming world for the umpteenth time! hope it goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    Just wanted to say congratulations and let you know that your blog has been nominated in the MAD Blog Awards for UK parent blogs.
    If you’d like to find out more about the awards and the prizes on offer, then head over to www.the-mads.com.
    We will be publishing details of all the nominees in all the categories on Monday morning, and nominations are open until 5pm that day – so if you’d like to take part, make sure you encourage all your friends, family and readers to keep nominating!
    Best of luck and well done on your nomination.
    Sally
    The MAD Blog Awards

    ReplyDelete