Monday 2 May 2011

Weight Watchers Week 4 (sssh dont mention the pizza and chips)

Gosh, I've been so rubbish at updating you on my progress, I bet you thought I'd fallen off the wagon again didn't you? Well, I have been good... sort of... I have had a chippy tea and a Dominoes over the past couple of weeks but it's all been accounted for.

I was slightly worried when I walked in because there was no meeting last week and I do struggle if no ones checking up on me. I think everyone gets nervous before they get on the scales - even when they know they've been good.

I stepped on the scales and watched the numbers scrambling through on the digital screen before beeping to a halt. "You've lost 4 and a half pounds, well done." I could have punched the sky, I managed to get through Easter without gaining!

Therefore I am pleased to announce that 1 month in to my Weight Watchers journey I have lost 10lbs!!! Tonight I recieved my silver 7 for losing half a stone and also my 5% badge. Can you believe it? Little old me managing to lose over 5% of my body weight in just 4 weeks.

I'm loving this new ProPoints plan. I think the reason I'm doing so well is because you get 'spare' points. so if I go over my daily allowance thn I know I don't have to worry because I have an extra 49 to use per week for when 'things go wrong'.

I'm just sitting down to plan some lovely meals for the week ahead so I'm going - but I just want you to know that I'm sooooooooo happy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment