Monday 4 October 2010

The "BIG" Weigh In

I've always kept very quiet about my actual weight in the past, choosing never to tell a soul what I weighed at any point in my life. I have always been embarrased, even when I was skinny! This is a massive step for me revealing my weight to the masses - especially only 6 weeks after giving birth. I have to do this though, I know it will help me and I'm hoping it will help other people get motivated too.

Last night, in true dieter style, Chris and I tucked in to our 'last supper' - a delicious but huge lamb roast followed by lots of chocolate! It was like I was an an 'all you can eat' dinner as I stuffed myself to the brink - knowing that it wouldn't be allowed once we started this thing. We've all done it - I can see your smiling because you've done the same!


Anyway, I did promise you all that I would post our weigh in results last night but quite frankly I was too shocked to.

When I hopped on to the Wii Fit I have to say, I was hoping for an "Oh wow, I didn't put that much weight on whilst I was pregnant" moment! Unfortunately this was not the case!

So here we go... the results are in...

 Leanne

Age:          28
Height:      5ft 4ins
Weight:     12 stone 4lbs
BMI:         29.3 - Overweight



Chris

Age:          35
Height:      6ft 0ins
Weight:     14 stone 3lbs
BMI:         27.0 - Overweight




I am now the heaviest I have ever been, in my whole life - ever - Eeek! Even my Wii Mii held her head in shame....


I am determined now to reach a healthy BMI and being the supporting other half that he is, Chris is joining me on the journey.

Today is THE day. Wish us luck peeps - it's going to be tough! x

3 comments:

  1. Don't be too harsh on yourself. You are only 6 weeks postnatal after all.

    Good luck tho. I have Wii Fit but I never weigh myself on it. But then I'm funny about weighing myself and I go by my clothes sizes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck Leanne - remember to take it slowly and enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh good luck. Slowly wins the race...

    Mich x

    ReplyDelete