Wednesday 6 October 2010

Why do I keep winning sweet things??

So the day I started my diet I got an email to tell me I had won a Betty Crocker cake mix from Mummy Reviews. It made me laugh out loud. I thought "That's the diet out the window."

Now I just had a message from OK! Magazine to tell me that out of 442 people, I'm one of 10 that has won a Divine Chocolate Hamper!


WTF? Someone obviously does not want me to lose weight! (Clearly this is me, for I shouldn't have entered in the first place!)

You do know I'll HAVE to eat all this stuff though don't you - it would be completely rude not to!

Anyway, despite these wins, Chris and I have decided to try and cut out snacks to see what effect that will have on our weightloss. (We're starting slow!) Don't tell Chris but I've had 3 biscuits today - ooops.

I went to Tesco last night and bought loads of veg so that we can make a hearty but healthy soup. I never use recipes for soups by the way - I just buy the veg that is on offer and bang it all in a pan with some stock - Nigella I am not! If it turns out well I'll post the ingredients!

Last night we had spaghetti bolognese with extra lean mince cooked with fresh ingredients. Delicious.

We haven't managed to do any exercise yet - but we will, I'm sure!? Well we'll have to if we eat all this chocolate and cake!

Tonight we are having a healthy chicken stirfry - so we are making the effort although I'm not sure it's really enough? We'll find out on Sunday I suppose!

No comments:

Post a Comment